Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10 Shawwal 1439
Home » Fatwas » Customs » Gender Mixing

I had a dry sex with my fiancé, how can I repent?

I had a dry sex with my fiancé, how can I repent?


Honorable sister,

Thank you for contacting us and for entrusting us with your question. It is essential that you protect yourself and your fiancé from slipping into sin which might jeopardize your pure relationship. You can do this by making sure not to meet in private. You both have to realize that hastening your marriage would be part of your consciousness of God and piety to protect yourself from sin and the wrath of God.

Also, you should not occupy yourself by asking about the major sins you have previously committed but concentrate on the necessity of repenting to God the Almighty and asking Him for forgiveness. Moreover, you should resolve never to commit these sins again.
May God the Almighty accept your repentance and make you steadfast on the straight path. Amen.
And God the Almighty knows best.

Related links
» Having a boyfriend or girlfriend
» It is customary in some cultures for men and women to live together without marriage, is it permissible?
» I am a new female convert to Islam, is it wrong to post my photos on Facebook?
» Chatting on the internet with the opposite sex, is it permissible?
» A woman taking a taxi or limousine: is it permissible?