Egypt’s Dar Al-Ifta Training Center was founded in 2007. Our center is divided into several different departments. The training center offers classes in two modalities: face-to-face and distance learning. Face-to-face classes meet at Egypt’s Dar Al-Ifta Training Center in Cairo, Egypt. Distance learning can be accessed on our Training Center website at https://www.ifta-learning.net
All courses and diplomas are taught by real professionals such as scholars, experts, and muftis in the field. Our programs are designed to help you meet specific career goals. You may choose to focus your coursework in any area of the programs we offer, or work with the program director to select courses from several areas to meet individual aspirations.
- Our training center offers fatwa studies and mufti training courses that students can choose from.
- We offer customized courses that are designed to help employers train their employees in several areas of fatwa, mufti training, or sharia studies to meet specific career goals.
- Institutions and individuals can work with the center’s director to select courses from several areas offered as needed, or they can simply tailor courses based on their needs.
- Courses are offered in person at Egypt’s Dar Al-Ifta headquarters.
- The duration of these courses depends on the area of study and is determined based on the subject and the needs of our clients.
Distance Learning Professional Diploma
Mufti Training and Fatwa Studies program
Our distance learning program is the world’s first and foremost professional diploma in fatwa studies. It is a professional degree for graduates of Islamic studies and sharia schools who are looking to further their studies and become muftis. Our unique program combines theoretical training with practical implementation to help students achieve their career goals.
- All nationalities are welcome to apply as long as they meet the requirements below.
- Applicants must hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Islamic/sharia studies from an accredited institution such as Al Azhar University, etc., or an equivalent.
- Applicants must be able to speak, read, and write in Arabic.
- Applicants must pass an assessment test to be admitted to the program.
Distance Learning Professional Diploma Requirements
- Students must finish all required courses and training to obtain the professional diploma. Courses take three years to finish the required hours to graduate, but students can finish them in two to seven years.
- After students finish their online studies, they must go through an in-person training for 200 hours during their last year.
- Students must pass our assessment system and exams to obtain the diploma. Our assessment system is divided into homework, activities, practical training, and a final exam.