What is the opinion of religion on the so-called Ramadan tents [al-Khiyam al-Ramadania]?
The ruling on these tents depends on the activities undertaken in them. There is no harm in Ramadan tents and they are lawful if they involve:
- That which is good and beneficial for people.
- Helping one another in righteousness and piety.
They are unlawful if they involve:
- Immoral, vain and abominable acts.
- Tabaruj (display of beauty).
- Mixing between the sexes in a manner that incites desire.
- That which is neither good nor beneficial.
Allah the Almighty knows best.